CAD 5200 KIT
CAD 5500 KIT
- Celltron Advantage Battery Analyzer
- Standard mode testing
- Probe and cable set
- USB drive for Excel data transfer
- Battery pack (2)
- Multimeter module
- Generator start module
- In-unit trending
- Discharge monitor
- Probes, clamps, and cable
- USB cable
- CELLTRAQ EXPRESS
Cellguard Gen-3 Wireless Battery Monitoring System
- Battery sensor modules are hard-wired for uninterupted communication, perfect for applications where high electromagnetic noise is present.
- Provides internal resistance testing and performance trending.
- Battery level temperature monitoring will alert the user to thermal runaway.
- The control module records critical performance elements including alarms and discharge events.
- The battery sensor module draws just 3mA from the battery resulting in a negligible impact on the battery’s overall capacity.
- Alarm parameters and thresholds are managed through the control module which also delivers real-time system data through the web-based CELLTRAQ data management software.